(1) Elements and clear coat: Design elements are either painted on or stamped into the face of the clay mask, the more elements, the more incremental the price change. Your mask is also covered with a thick polyurethane coat to protect against scuffs and minor moisture environments.
(2) Finished layer of clay: Your mask is finished with a thick layer of tough air dry clay, This layer can be various colors
(3) Paper Mache skeleton: Your mask is reinforced with a strong paper mache infrastructure that absorbs shock and adds structural integrity
(4) Base layer of clay: This layer of clay provides a base structure of strength and serves to sandwich the inner shell of the mask
(5) Liquid rubber layer: Each and every mask is coated with a liquid rubber layer. This layer keeps facial perspiration from damaging you mask over time and provides a clean finished look.
(6) 36" long jersey cotton straps: every mask comes standard with long flowing black cotton straps built into the mask. These straps stretch and can be tied tight to fit.(7) Chin and forehead cushions: each mask frame has its unique contours and is fitted with its own unique cushion configuration. These cushions harden over time, locking the wearers features as it hardens.